Welcome to the Pine Ridge Inn
In our ongoing effort to fight the spread of COVID-19, we regularly check for updated recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities,
and update the Pine Ridge Inn Lodging Modifications accordingly.
We have developed a comprehensive health and sanitation program that we are implementing around the property.
Our Current Front Desk hours are 7:00 A.M. till 8:00 P.M. PST. (10:00 P.M. Weekends)
Valid credit card
Government-issued photo ID
Minimum check-in age is 21
HOUSEKEEPING & MAINTENANCE
• Public areas will be sanitized regularly.
• There are sanitation stations located at the entrance of
• Decorative pillows, magazines, and other paper items have
been removed from the rooms and homes.
• All coffee bar items are sanitized
prior to being placed in the room.
• Hotel Room: mid-day clean and refresh services will be
performed by request only by contacting the front desk.
• Trash pick-up for hotel guests will be completed daily.
Please place trash cans in hallway when the service is needed.
• Staff will practice social distancing during
guest-requested room deliveries. Staff will disinfect items prior to delivery
as well as sanitize hands and wear gloves and mask.
• If you require maintenance during your stay, we ask that
guests not be present in the Hotel Room while the maintenance team is
performing the maintenance service.
• Staff will practice proper disinfection of units.
Check-in time is from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.(9 p.m. Weekends) Call to inquire about early or late arrivals. Check-out time is 11 a.m. After hour check-in special instructions- PLEASE Call.
The Pine Ridge Inn is a smoke-free property.
All children are welcome. Ask us if we have a Pack & Play available for the dates of your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds in our rooms e.g. roll-aways, cots, etc. All our rooms with the exception of the Deschutes Suite sleep 4ppl with a queen sleeper sofa or Murphy bed.
Rates are quoted in USD. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
A two-night minimum stay applies to all Friday and Saturday night stays starting December to March & Memorial Day weekend through October 1st and all holiday weekends.
Copyright Pine Ridge Inn @2021. All rights reserved.